The Community Foundation is accepting applications for the following position; Manager, Foundation and Facility Operations. For additional information, you may contact Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Manager, Foundation and Facility Operations; Reports to: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Status: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt.
Position Description Summary:The Manager of Foundation and Facility Operations will oversee the Central New York Philanthropy Center (CNYPC) building, provide IT support and assist in HR related responsibilities. This position will be responsible for managing the office environment to optimize efficiency, ensuring that the Community Foundation puts forth a professional and high-functioning face to internal and external constituents.
- Building Management
- Serve as main point of contact for vendors, tenants, and organizations using the CNYPC space
- Process meeting room requests and agreements, maintain calendar, manage documents required and coordinate room set up for organizations using the CNYPC space
- Maintain door schedule to ensure that the facility is secure after hours; programming extended unlock function as needed
- Track lease agreements (renewals, rent increases, etc) and certificates of insurance (COIs)
- Handle billing for tenants and meeting room usage
- Onboard new tenants
- Maintain familiarity with and enforce policies regarding room usage
- Research and negotiate contracts with building vendors; ensure adherence to such
- Maintain vendor files to ensure contracts and COIs are current and contact information is up to date
- Review and approve invoices received from vendors
- Work with building contractor on necessary repairs, maintenance & capital improvements
- Monitor cleanliness, functionality and professional appearance of the office space, CNYPC space and meetings rooms; relay messages to cleaners
- Ensure that furniture, fixtures & equipment are maintained
- Create and maintain ongoing maintenance, repair and replacement schedules for fixed assets and building equipment & systems
- Ensure adherence to the requirements and filing timelines for LEED certification
- Establish an understanding of and monitor the HVAC computer & systems
- Assist in preparation of the capital budget
- IT Management
- Liaison between IT consultant and staff
- Assist with AV needs of staff and tenants
- Participate in multi-departmental IT task force
- Track and suggest replacements to IT hardware & software as needed
- Troubleshoot technical issues with the assistance of the IT consultant
- Maintain software for phones
- Assist CFO with update and maintenance of disaster recovery plan
- HR and Administrative Support
- Update and execute onboarding process for new employees
- Assist CFO with annual handbook and other document updates
- Review current processes and identify and manage opportunities for improvement
- Provide backup support for receptionist
- Deep interest in and commitment to philanthropy and the work of the Community Foundation, with a demonstrated commitment to the Central New York area, its people and their concerns
- Minimum of two years of facilities and office management required
- Superior customer service skills to external and internal constituents. Excellent listening skills, follow through and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of Microsoft Office, and a willingness to learn all appropriate Community Foundation software
Time Requirement: This is a full-time, exempt position requiring 37.5 hours per week. Work hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with some flexibility. Occasionally, early, late or weekend hours are required.
Benefits: Employee benefits include health insurance, annual vacation and sick days, eleven paid holidays, term life insurance, additional disability insurance, parking, 401(k) retirement savings program with employer contribution and match, optional flex spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses and other benefits as outlined in the employee handbook.
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience.
How To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest and resume, which must include salary history and requirements, to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
This description should not be construed to contain every function or responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job classification. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.