Join Jason Covey during an interactive seminar discussing the types of waste affecting businesses today. Learn how implementing small changes and tools can improve your process and increase revenue. Identify waste and compare your business with real-world examples of how challenging your current process can dramatically impact efficiency, profits, and improvement.
The seminar will Cover:
– Identifying types of waste
– Measuring and analyzing process efficiency
– Finding and assessing changes that could improve your process
– Real-world examples of improvement
– Exploring tools for continuous improvement
– How to implement changes that decrease waste and improve profits
– Interactive Q&A and worksheets
– 1 to 1 personalized meeting signs ups*
*Schedule a FREE one hour 1 to 1 meeting with CoveyCS to help identify and improve your specific business challenges and needs
Thursday May 31
8:30AM – 10:30AM
COST: $20 – First 20 Registrations are free.
The Tech Garden 235 Harrison St. • Syracuse, NY 13202 • Venue Website