An experienced attorney & accountant will host a discussion on a variety of business entities including LLCs, sole proprietorships & nonprofits. Access the experts at a fraction of the cost of an office consultation!
The event will take place September 27, 2016 4p.m.-6p.m. at Mulroy Hall, Onondaga Community College, 4926 Onondaga Rd. Syracuse, NY 13215 The fee is only $49 for more information call 315.498.6070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will your business get the best tax rates possible?
- If someone sues your business, are you personally liable?
- What are the pros and cons of various business entities?
- Does that paperwork you did through LegalZoom really protect you?
- Of all the choices you make when starting a business, one of the most important is the legal structure you select for your company.
This program is in Partnership Program with the SBA, administered by the State University of New York. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.