DEPARTMENT: Maintenance, Centro of Oneida, Inc. (CNYRTA)
SALARY RANGE: Starting rate is $20.04/ hour
SHIFT: Varies, full-time schedule will be given after training is completed. Shift may be 4 days 10 hours per week. (we currently have both 5-day and 4-day depending on work schedule bid)
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, this position is responsible for maintaining the appearance and operational status of the buses, shelters, buildings and grounds managed under Centro of Oneida.
- Make minor vehicle repairs
- Clean vehicles inside and outside
- Service the revenue collection system (fare box)
- Service all fluids and inspect vehicles general condition
- Assist with road calls and incident clean up
- Maintain parking and maintenance garages
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of building and grounds
- Snow removal and property maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Driver’s license for a minimum of five (5) years and possess or obtain a CDL B with passenger endorsement during 6-month probation period.
- Must possess skills in general maintenance and cleaning
- Must be able to take directions and be agile.
- Must be able to read/write English and pass basic mechanical knowledge test.
- Must be at least 21 years old and in good physical condition. (For CDL and 5-year minimum per Line 2)
- Must be able to adapt to a changing environment, this includes inclement weather.
To apply for this position please complete a Centro of Oneida In-House Transfer Request Form that is available from Amanda Wilson, HR Associate in Syracuse. A current resume must also be attached to the form. For individuals not currently employed by Centro, applications must be submitted to Amanda Wilson or go onto our website at www.centro.org and apply! All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Centro of Oneida, Inc. reserves the right to select a candidate from within or outside the Company.
CNYRTA is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted on 4/08/2021