Extension of Onondaga County Local Orders 6, 13, 15 & 16. Up-to-date information links for Onondaga County and City of Syracuse COVID-19 Dashboards
UPDATE: Due to the fact that COVID is widespread in our community, following the November 11, 2020 notification, the Onondaga County Health Department will no longer be announcing individual locations of potential exposures. The public is urged to protect themselves as if they could be potentially exposed every time they are in public, especially with the increase in cases. Please note that all individuals who are identified as close contacts of positive cases will continue to be notified of their exposure.
Extension of Onondaga County Local Orders 6, 13, 15 & 16.
- Order No. 6-TT Pertaining to Self-Quarantine Pending COVID-19 Test Results
- Order No. 13-DD Pertaining to Outdoor Dinning
- Order No. 15-X Pertaining to Employer Obligation to provide Employee Roster to Health Department
- Order No. 16-M Pertaining to Indoor Group Fitness Classes
Up-to-date information on both Onondaga County and City of Syracuse COVID-19 Dashboards
The Onondaga County Health Department has confirmed that individuals at the locations listed below have tested positive for COVID-19. Health Department investigators identify and notify all close contacts of COVID-positive individuals. Please note that investigations and contact notifications for the most recent exposures may still be in process.
Members of the public who visited the establishments listed below during the timeframes listed may have been exposed and should monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days from the date of potential exposure. If symptoms do develop, stay home and call your doctor for further guidance. If you are elderly, have underlying medical conditions, or are immunocompromised, call your doctor early even if your illness is mild. In an emergency call 911.
Potential COVID-19 Exposure Locations and Timeframes
This listing will be the last, due to the fact that COVID is widespread in our community The public is urged to protect themselves as if they could be potentially exposed every time they are in public, especially with the increase in cases.
Wednesday, November 11 Notifications:
|Two employees at Tully’s Good Times, 3355 W Genesee St, Syracuse
• Sunday, November 1, 4pm-10pm
• Monday, November 2, 4pm-11:30pm
• Tuesday, November 3, 11am-11pm
• Wednesday, November 4, 3:30pm – 9:30 pm
• Monday, November 9, 10am-2:30pm
|An employee at Liquor City, 6793 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville
• Thursday, November 5, 9:30am-6pm
• Tuesday, November 10, 10:30am-6pm
|An employee at World of Beer, 10347 Destiny USA Drive, Syracuse
• Sunday, November 8, 5pm-7pm.
|An employee at Men’s Wearhouse, 3470 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse
• Sunday, November 8, 11am-3pm
|An employee at Mug Shotz, 608 N. Main Street, North Syracuse
• Saturday, November 7, 5pm-2am
|An employee at CopperTop Tavern, 3380 Milton Ave, Syracuse
• Friday, November 6, 3:50pm-9pm
• Saturday, November 7, 9:30am-9pm
|An employee at Raymour & Flanigan, 4000 Rte 31, Liverpool
• Saturday, November 7, 9am-5pm
• Sunday, November 8, 11am-5pm
|A driver of the following Centro bus routes:
November 2, 3, and 4:
• Route 94–J-Lot, 5:40a-8:16am
• Route 162–Manlius, 5:35pm-7:40pm
• Route 62–Fayetteville, 7:40pm-9pm
Monday, November 2:
• Route 930–E. Genesee/Nottingham School, 8:16am-8:40am
Wednesday, November 4:
• Route 180–Grant Blvd, 9:05pm-10:20pm
• Route 374–Solvay/Avery, 10:20pm-11:40pm
Sunday, November 8:
• Route 136–Camillus, 7:40am-9am
• Route 36–W. Genesee/Camillus Commons, 9am-10:20am
• Route 36–W. Genesee/Camillus Commons, 11:40am-12:55pm
• Route 72–Townsend, 1pm-1:15pm