Recruiting, managing and training volunteers to participate in direct voter contact activities including canvassing, phone banking, and voter registration.
Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly goals including volunteer recruitment dials, volunteer shift recruitment, volunteer shift completion, and volunteer productivity.
Preparing canvas and phone bank materials for volunteer activities, cutting turf, printing walk packets, etc.
Managing volunteers at the office in Onondaga County, specifically focusing on gathering voter IDs and launches canvasses in the city of Syracuse.
- 1 or more cycles of campaign experience prefered, or a track record of community or
non-profit work either on staff or as a volunteer.
- Ability to be in a leadership role, and work autonomously to reach campaign goals.
- Experience working with people, and the interpersonal communications skills to have positive interactions with volunteers, including greeting them at the door, answering questions, and training them to on outreach methods.
- Comfortability speaking with people on the phone and at their doors.
- Previous experience working with the a voter database, or an aptitude to learn new
To apply, please send an email of your resume and a cover letter email@example.com