Mayor Walsh will be meeting with representatives of the People’s Agenda for Police Reform (PAFPR) together with the Common Council President, Deputy Mayor, Chief of Police, President of the SCSD School Board, and SCSD Superintendent.
The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers and live-streamed via youtube.com/cityofsyracuse. Due to social distancing requirements for public gatherings, in-person attendance at this meeting is limited to designated members of PAFPR. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the demands for police reform submitted by the People’s Agenda for Police Reform.
Thursday, July 2, 2020
Meeting URL: www.youtube.com/cityofsyracuse
- Hon. Ben Walsh, Mayor, City of Syracuse;
- Hon. Helen Hudson, President, Syracuse Common Council
- Sharon Owens, Deputy Mayor, City of Syracuse
- Hon. Katie Sojewicz, President, Syracuse City School Board
- Jaime Alicea, Superintendent, Syracuse City School District
- Chief Kenton T. Buckner, Chief of Police
- City of Syracuse Representatives of People’s Agenda for Police Reform
Editor’s Note: The meeting will be live-streamed for media coverage and public viewing.
Annabel Otts photo