Meetings Scheduled in The Common Council Chambers September 14th Up to and Including September 18th The schedule also includes a WebEx Meeting Link for each event.
Monday, September 14th
- 12:00 p.m. Study Session/Common Council Meeting September 14, 2020
- 1:00 p.m. Council Meeting WebEx Meeting Link
Tuesday, September 15th
- 8:00 a.m. S.I.D.A. Board Meeting
- 4:30 p.m. Public Safety Committee Meeting re: Right to Know legislation WebEx Meeting Link
Wednesday, September 16th
- 11:30 a.m. Standing Economic Development Committee Meeting
- 12:00 p.m. Standing Finance Committee Meeting
- 1:00 p.m. Standing Parks Committee Meeting
- 1:30 p.m. Standing Public Works Committee Meeting WebEx Meeting Link
- 3:00 p.m. Standing Public Safety Committee Meeting WebEx Meeting Link
Thursday, September 17th
- 8:30 a.m. Landmark Preservation Board
- 11:30 a.m. Standing Neighborhood Preservation Committee Meeting WebEx Meeting Link
- 1:00 p.m. Board of Zoning Appeals 4:00 p.m. Standing Education Committee Meeting WebEx Meeting Link
Friday, September 18th
No Meetings Scheduled **
Please note all meetings originally scheduled to be held in the Common Council Chambers will now be held via WebEx.
Please visit www.syrgov.net to access Landmark Preservation Board, S.I.D.A. and BZA meeting links.