Why do some businesses prosper and others never quite get off the ground? Learn the three areas where success is determined – Behaviors/Attitude/Technique. This “Sales 101” workshop will share proven theories, hard skills, powerful strategies and techniques that can be used when developing and executing your business development plan.
Sandler Training is the world leader in innovative sales and business development, customer service, management and high impact presentation training. For over 28 years in Central New York, we have worked with many business owners, sales teams and individuals who recognized and capitalized on the power of reinforcement. Understanding and implementing a complex set of human attitudes, behaviors and techniques does not happen quickly – It’s a process – It takes a commitment to change.
Do you need to resolve the following for your business to grow:
- Need a 30 Second Commercial that will engage a prospect?
- Formulate a plan for consistent new business development?
- Does the thought of prospecting for new business make you sick?
- Forced to discount to close the sale?
- Frustrated because “think it over” is a common response?
- Wasting time with prospects who will never buy?
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
October 25, 2017
John H. Mulroy Hall
4926 Onondaga Road
Syracuse, NY 13215