If you haven’t registered for Syracuse University’s first-ever Building Local Procurement Fair, there is still time to sign up. The procurement fair introduces local business enterprises—including those owned by women, minorities, veterans and others (XBEs)—to the individuals and offices responsible for purchasing goods and services for the University. Join us to learn how we can partner together.
Tuesday, May 21, 9 a.m.-noon
Please join Syracuse University for the Building Local Procurement Fair
The Building Local Procurement Fair will:
- introduce local businesses and XBEs to opportunities with the University;
- help local businesses and XBEs understand the goods and services used and needed by the University; and
- provide information on how to gain certification.
- Welcome and Introductions: Bea González, Vice President of Community Engagement at Syracuse University
- Opening Remarks: Amir Rahnamay-Azar, Chief Financial Officer, Syracuse University; Candace Campbell Jackson, Chief of Staff, Syracuse University
- Guest Speakers: City of Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh, Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon
- Procurement Initiative: Mike Haynie, Vice Chancellor for Strategic Initiatives and Innovation, Syracuse University
- Meet and Greet
Speakers subject to change.
Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center
801 University Ave., Syracuse
FREE validated parking.
Refreshments will be served.
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) will be provided.
Brought to you by Syracuse University’s Division of Business, Finance and Administrative Services and the Office of Community Engagement.
To request more information, contact the Office of Community Engagement