The Syracuse City School District will provide free meals to children 18 years and younger during the upcoming February Midwinter Recess.
All SCSD students receive free breakfast, lunch and snack when school is in session. During the Midwinter Recess, schools will be closed from February 18-22, 2019. To ensure that all students receive a nutritious lunch, meals will be offered to all children aged 18 and younger each day, beginning Tuesday, February 19th.
Meals will be served Tuesday through Friday from 11 am – 1 pm at the following locations:
- Dr. Weeks Elementary, 710 Hawley Ave.
- Delaware Primary School, 900 S. Geddes St.
- Dr. King Elementary, 416 E. Raynor Ave.
- Franklin Elementary, 428 S. Alvord St.
- McKinley-Brighton Elementary, 141 W. Newell St.
- Frazer Pre-K-8 School, 741 Park Ave.
Acceptance and participation requirements for the program and all activities are the same for everyone regardless of race, color, national origin, age, or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of meal service.