Everyday, in reality, is a day of Thanksgiving. As we go through hustle and bustle of the season, let us stay focused on giving thanks, and the real meaning of Christmas. Although, we realize that while some cultures and individuals may not celebrate the Birth of Christ and other holidays, we share other commonalities.
We must, however, share love, promote peace and prosperity to all mankind.Let us not be distracted by adversity that we may encounter. Focus on new beginnings as we enter into the New Year. Be thankful with a grateful heart. Keep love and giving to the unfortunate ones at the forefront. Pray for peace and direction.
New Year’s Resolutions!
Did you keep the old ones?
Helpful hints for positive outcomes:
- Be creative! Find a new positive adventure: try new skills and activities
- Learn something new! Go for the challenge.
- Set goals and strategies that you can keep
- Keep a positive attitude about life, family, loved ones and community.
- Give back to the community! Volunteer where needed
- Read and meditate
- Be thankful for what you have!
- Rid worry and stress, exercise and take a break.
Think on these things and add more! Stay Focused!