Did you miss our May FOCUS Forum on Workforce Development for the Individual with the Syracuse Community Center Collaborative? Don’t fret, our Forum is now available on VIDEO!
The Syracuse Community Center Collaborative is united in strengthening Syracuse neighborhoods by helping neighbors access opportunities to build the lives they want to live. Equitable employment strengthens low-income families’ economic security and well-being, it also is the main path towards broad-based economic growth.
Panelists for the FOCUS Forum consists of Brian Fay, Executive Director, Syracuse Northeast Community Center; Joan Royle, Executive Director, Westcott Community Center; Maribel Arce, Director of Strategic Operations, Syracuse Community Center Collaborative and Chol-Awan Majok, Director of Workforce Development, Syracuse Northeast Community Center.
For more about the Forums and FOCUS go to www.focussyracuse.org/focus-forums
Previous FORUMS Now on Video
You also can see the virtual Forums you have missed in this series at www.focussyracuse.org/focus-forums .
- Workforce Development for The Individual
- Higher Education in A Time of Covid
- Thursday Morning Roundtable and Focus Forum on K-12 Education
- Blueprint 15
- Forum on The Future
- Resilience and Challenges in Our Immigrant Community
- Mental Health in A Time of Covid – Meeting the Moment
- Funding Change in A Time of Covid
- Arts Adapt in A Time of Covid
- Community Dialogue in A Time of Covid
- Housing in A Time of Covid
- Healing the Earth
- Isolation Under Covid: Coping with the Challenges
Thank you for your support, your creativity and your input in Forging Our Community’s United Strength and the future of our region. FOCUS is an independent 501 (c) 3 organization funded by your charitable contributions, grants and sponsorships.
Learn more at www.focussyracuse.org