This Alzheimer’s Community Forum will be a casual, interactive meeting where attendees will come together to:
- Learn key findings from the Alzheimer’s Association 2021 Report, examining racial and ethnic attitudes on Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- Receive a brief overview of Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementiathat are not as frequently known.
- Learn aboutfree Alzheimer’s Support & Programs such as the 24/7 Helpline, 1-800-272-3900, where dementia-trained care consultants are available all day, every day to provide support, information, and referrals to community resources.
- Sharecaregiving experiences with others.
- Provide suggestions to the Alzheimer’s Association on additional programs and services that may be needed.
Pre-registration is required in order to receive the Zoom Meeting Link or the Phone Call-In information. To easily register, please call LaLiga at 315-475-6153or the Alzheimer’s Association at 1-800-272-3900.